What We DoOrganizational Consulting
We develop customized business cases for ability diverse workplaces, conduct assessments for inclusion readiness and make recommendations, and source and manage job placement and coaching vendors.
Our approach can include all or parts of the following:
- Understanding the company’s or organization’s goals and objectives around diversity, inclusion, and hiring people with disabilities, or providing our expertise to develop them.
- Conducting written surveys on the general organizational culture and attitudes about diversity, inclusion, and disability.
- Having in-person conversations with leaders and employees to better understand the survey results.
- Understanding the different job roles and tasks of an organization.
- Developing a customized business case for ability inclusion and the potential impact to the organizational culture, customers, corporate compliance, and the bottom line.
- Partnering with service providers who work with companies on accessibility opportunities.
- Creating an assessment report of the current and desired states of inclusion.
- Providing selected best practices applicable to the specific organization of ability-inclusive workplaces.
- Making recommendations for the short-term, mid-term, and long-term process of creating an ability-inclusive environment.
- Collaborating with the procurement department on sourcing, hiring, and managing disability service providers.
- Working with company leaders, human resources, employees, and service providers on a strategic plan and an implementation plan.
- Providing ongoing leadership and management coaching.
- Training employees on disability awareness and inclusion.
- Conducting ongoing surveys and assessments on progress against goals and objectives.