What We DoInspirational Speaking
Jennifer is a passionate, inspirational, humorous, and relatable speaker. She has given several public speeches about a variety of topics including:
- Finding your purpose and passion
- Inclusion in the workplace
- Inclusion in Christian learning communities
- Ability diversity and including people with (dis)abilities
- The Challenges of Being a Woman Leader – Lean In!
- Emotional intelligence
- Career transitions
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Hire Ability Revolution to work with your organization to assess your diversity and inclusion training objectives, and to customize the delivery of an educational program that meets your company’s needs!
Hire Ability Revolution to collaborate with your managers and employees to get your company environment ready to work side by side with people with (dis)abilities!
Prior Speaking Engagements
- Conference Speaker | Institute on Disability Conference, Joni & Friends (February 2015)
- Keynote Speaker | Hult International Business School Graduate Event, Washington DC (April 2015)
- Keynote Speaker | CLC Network 35th Anniversary Banquet (October 2015)
- Guest Speaker & Emcee | Best Buddies “I’m In To Hire” Employer Luncheon (October 2016)
- Keynote Speaker | NorthPointe Community Church (February 2017)